Mint Cilantro Chutney Recipe
A healthy dip that goes with everything
Makes : 16 servings
Prep Time : 9 minutes
Blend Time : 30 seconds
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 2 cups firmly packed cilantro leaves
- 1 cup firmly packed mint leaves
- 1/4 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1 small green chile ribbed and seeded, plus more to taste
- 2 medium cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 teaspoons peeled and minced fresh ginger, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender jar of your KitchenAid® Artisan Power Plus Blender. Secure lid. Turn to speed 1 and gradually increase to speed 5. Blend until smooth and creamy, about 30-45 seconds. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the jar as needed. Adjust the lime juice, ginger, and chile to taste.
Recipe yields 1 cup of chutney.
Discover recipes just for you
Join our community of passionate cooks for news, recipes and endless inspiration.
Get exclusive offers on KitchenAid® appliances
Looking to save on great appliances? KitchenAid offers promotions on both large and small kitchen essentials so you can get top quality for less.