Basic Muffins Recipe
Never go wrong with Easy muffins.
Ingredients (For 12 Muffins)
- 2 cups all-purpose our
- 2 teaspoons baking powder teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Butter muffin pans or line with paper liners. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Attach at beater to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer.
- Add eggs, milk and melted butter to mixer bowl, turn to Stir speed and mix until well blended, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add our mixture, turn to Stir speed and mix 10 to 15 seconds or until JUST blended, do not over mix.
- Add optional mix-in ingredients, if using. Batter will be lumpy.
- Spoon batter into muffin pans, lling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
Discover recipes just for you
Join our community of passionate cooks for news, recipes and endless inspiration.
Get exclusive offers on KitchenAid® appliances
Looking to save on great appliances? KitchenAid offers promotions on both large and small kitchen essentials so you can get top quality for less.
Plan your visit
Visit the KitchenAid Experience® Retail Center and discover what makes the KitchenAid Brand a special one.