Cinnamon Iced Coffee Recipe
A condensed milk recipe that is spicy and sweet.
Makes : 1 serving
Steep Time : 24 hours
- 1½ cups ice
- 1 cup cold brew
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- To make the cold brew, add coarsely grounded dark roast coffee beans to KitchenAid® Cold Brew Coffee Maker. Set in the refrigerator to brew overnight.
- Stir 1 cup cold brew, condensed milk and ground cinnamon together in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake vigorously for two minutes.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice. Serve and enjoy.
Discover recipes just for you
Join our community of passionate cooks for news, recipes and endless inspiration.
Get exclusive offers on KitchenAid® appliances
Looking to save on great appliances? KitchenAid offers promotions on both large and small kitchen essentials so you can get top quality for less.