Creamy Roasted Vegetable Soup Recipe
Fresh and Healthy.
- 2 leeks (sliced, white and light green parts)
- 1 head cauliflower (chopped into small florets, 4 cups / 634 grams)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced, 1 cup/98 grams)
- 1 sweet potato (large, cubed, 1 and 1/2 cups)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 and 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the KitchenAid® Dual Fuel Convection Slide-In Range to 425° F.
- Place the sliced leeks in a large bowl filled with water. Allow the sliced leeks to soak for 5 minutes to remove all dirt. Drain the leeks and rinse them with fresh water.
- Place the cauliflower, red bell pepper, sweet potatoes, leeks and garlic on a baking sheet. Gently toss them with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 40 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Once the vegetables are soft, spoon the vegetables into the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Blender along with the vegetable broth and dried thyme. Blend the soup on high for 3 minutes. Remove the lid and add the olive oil. Blend on medium speed for another minute.
- Serve the soup warm with an extra drizzle of olive oil (optional).
- Refrigerate the soup in an airtight container for 4 days or in the freezer for 3 months.
Discover recipes just for you
Join our community of passionate cooks for news, recipes and endless inspiration.
Get exclusive offers on KitchenAid® appliances
Looking to save on great appliances? KitchenAid offers promotions on both large and small kitchen essentials so you can get top quality for less.
Plan your visit
Visit the KitchenAid Experience® Retail Center and discover what makes the KitchenAid Brand a special one.