Creamy Roasted Vegetable Soup Recipe
Fresh and Healthy.
- 2 leeks (sliced, white and light green parts)
- 1 head cauliflower (chopped into small florets, 4 cups / 634 grams)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced, 1 cup/98 grams)
- 1 sweet potato (large, cubed, 1 and 1/2 cups)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 and 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the KitchenAid® Dual Fuel Convection Slide-In Range to 425° F.
- Place the sliced leeks in a large bowl filled with water. Allow the sliced leeks to soak for 5 minutes to remove all dirt. Drain the leeks and rinse them with fresh water.
- Place the cauliflower, red bell pepper, sweet potatoes, leeks and garlic on a baking sheet. Gently toss them with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 40 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Once the vegetables are soft, spoon the vegetables into the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Blender along with the vegetable broth and dried thyme. Blend the soup on high for 3 minutes. Remove the lid and add the olive oil. Blend on medium speed for another minute.
- Serve the soup warm with an extra drizzle of olive oil (optional).
- Refrigerate the soup in an airtight container for 4 days or in the freezer for 3 months.
Discover recipes just for you
Join our community of passionate cooks for news, recipes and endless inspiration.
Get exclusive offers on KitchenAid® appliances
Looking to save on great appliances? KitchenAid offers promotions on both large and small kitchen essentials so you can get top quality for less.