Green Chia Smoothie Recipe
Fresh and Healthy.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (cut into chunks)
- 2 kiwi (peeled and sliced)
- 1 avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 6 ounces plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mint
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Place pineapple, kiwi, avocado, ice, orange juice, yogurt and mint in blender. Process on speed 5 (liquify) 1 minute.
- Spoon chia seeds into blender and pulse on setting 1 (mix) 2-3 times.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Discover recipes just for you
Join our community of passionate cooks for news, recipes and endless inspiration.
Get exclusive offers on KitchenAid® appliances
Looking to save on great appliances? KitchenAid offers promotions on both large and small kitchen essentials so you can get top quality for less.