Green Chia Smoothie Recipe
Fresh and Healthy.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (cut into chunks)
- 2 kiwi (peeled and sliced)
- 1 avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 6 ounces plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mint
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Place pineapple, kiwi, avocado, ice, orange juice, yogurt and mint in blender. Process on speed 5 (liquify) 1 minute.
- Spoon chia seeds into blender and pulse on setting 1 (mix) 2-3 times.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Discover recipes just for you
Join our community of passionate cooks for news, recipes and endless inspiration.
Get exclusive offers on KitchenAid® appliances
Looking to save on great appliances? KitchenAid offers promotions on both large and small kitchen essentials so you can get top quality for less.
Plan your visit
Visit the KitchenAid Experience® Retail Center and discover what makes the KitchenAid Brand a special one.