Sticky Ginger Chicken Recipe
Quick sweet and tangy recipe, perfect for easy nibbles with and light meal.
- 1/4 cup honey, lightly warmed
- 1 tbs soya sauce
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2cm fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- finely grated rind and juice 1 lime
- 500g thigh fillets, cut into large cubes
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and curled to garnish
- Add the honey, soya and chilli sauces, garlic, ginger, lime rind and juice to the KitchenAid blender.
- Select Puree and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Toss the chicken with the oil and lightly coat. Heat a heavy based frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken to the pan and cook tossing for 4-5 minutes or until nearly cooked. Pour sauce over chicken and toss well, bringing to a simmer.
- Serve sprinkled with the sesame seeds and garnish with the spring onions.
Discover recipes just for you
Join our community of passionate cooks for news, recipes and endless inspiration.
Get exclusive offers on KitchenAid® appliances
Looking to save on great appliances? KitchenAid offers promotions on both large and small kitchen essentials so you can get top quality for less.
Plan your visit
Visit the KitchenAid Experience® Retail Center and discover what makes the KitchenAid Brand a special one.